- Job date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 04:09:33 GMT
- Expected salary: $50000 per year
- Job title: Intact Case Manager – Kenwood IL
- Company: One Hope United
- Location: Kenwood, CA
Intact Case Manager provides in-home services to identify service needs while assessing child and family safety. Role Requires Critical and Clinical Decision-making skills to ensure family safety.
- Critical and Clinical Decision-making skills to ensure family safety.
- Case manager’s tasks include completing client assessments, strength-based services plans, use of SACWICS data system, coordinating and facilitating services to community resources, crisis intervention services, assist families in locating employment, housing, daycare, and assistance with meeting basic needs.
- Case managers also assist in arranging and/or provides transportation for families, such as school appointments, medical appointments, etc. Case managers will be required to participate in Court proceedings on behalf of the child and family which includes testimony and hearings, compiling court records, preparing case records as well as acts as a liaison with multiple public and private agencies to advocate and assist with services needs of families.
- Home-based Service experience and CWEL preferred.
- Ability to function well in a team environment and work well with outside collaterals. Resourceful in researching issues and developing solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills and effective communication skills: verbal, written, and listening.
- Demonstrate documentation, presentation skills, problem-solving techniques, and ability to build professional relationships Position will cover multiple counties.
- Bachelor’s in Human Services and or Related Field
- Minimum 1-2 years Experience in Field
- CWEL – Child Welfare Licensure
- Must pass Foundations, Intact Specialty, CWEL, CERAP, SBC
- Auto Insurance
- Drivers License
- Physical Exam/TB
Work Schedule -40 hours plus evenings and weekends as needed to assist with crisis and program needs.
70% driving throughout the workweek
About Intact Family Services
Intact Family Services maintain and strengthen family units, by providing in-home services designed to prevent children from entering the foster care system. This program, works with family strengths, monitors the family dynamics, provides linkages to community resources, assists with housing or school issues, and provides information regarding child development/age-appropriate behavior and discipline as well as general case management services. Emphasis is on child safety and keeping the family together. The program provides intensive in-home case management as well as 24-hour response to emergencies.
ONE HOPE UNITED VALUES:
- Do the Right Thing | We serve the best interest of our clients and staff. We act mindfully and responsibly, honoring our commitments. We’re willing to challenge the status quo.
- Fully Contribute | We bring our presence, passion, and ideas to every interaction, and we respect differing views and backgrounds so that others can do the same.
- Empower One Another | We collaborate with, care for, and encourage each other toward greater impact, treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Turn Hope into Action | We believe in the resiliency of the human spirit. We advocate for those in need and do what it takes to build a better future for all.
- Seek Impact Every Day | We make things happen and make them count. We leverage all our resources and make data-informed decisions for maximum, sustainable results.
- Always Keep Improving | We pursue excellence in an atmosphere of innovation. We embrace change, take prudent risks, learn from failure, and recognize success.
We Invest in You
- Tuition assistance up to $2500 per year
- Up to 4 weeks paid Vacation Days; up to 6 paid Personal Days and up to 5 paid Sick days annually
- Medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and short-term disability options
- Agency paid life up to $50K based on salary
- Voluntary Supplemental Life for Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Voluntary Legal Plans
- Agency paid long term after 1 year of employment
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Free LCSW and LCPC Supervision hours available in some locations
A Different Kind Of Employer One Hope United is strong and ready to grow. Are you ready to grow with us?
- 800 talented professionals strong, serving 10,000 children and families in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Florida
- Fiscally stable, $50 Million agency– strong since 1895
- Energetic leadership and a rich community of support
One Hope United does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Related Key Words: Intact, Case Manager, BSW, MSW, Human Services, Therapy, LCPC, LCSW