- Job date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 02:11:25 GMT
- Expected salary: $15 per hour
- Job title: JOB OPENING -Front Desk Customer Service Specialist [Full time; Temp to hire]
- Company: Kelly Services
- Location: Pensacola, FL
I have a Job Opening to discuss with you. Please review the JOB INFO (below), and if interested – please confirm your interest/submit your resume accordingly. From there, a recruiter will contact you if anything else is needed for consideration or if the hiring manager would like to pursue you for this opportunity.
Job Title: Front Desk Customer Service Specialist
Location: * Pensacola, FL 32507
*if interested in working remotely, that may be possible if you have the equipment and meet the environment requirements: must have quite, uninterrupted background (no screaming kids or dogs barking, etc.), must have own laptop/computer, an 2 nd monitor, a reliable phone set-up, etc.)
Schedule: Monday thru Friday from 7:30am – 4:30pm (30-60min daily break; overtime may be occasionally required; overtime paid at hourly wage x1.5 )
Pay Rate: * $15/h (depending on relevant skills and experience)
*starting pay-rate; pay rate may be re-visited for good performance, and/or if selected for permanent position, after trial period thru Kelly Services.
Hire Type: * Temp-to-hire
*position may be opportunity for direct/long-term employment, depending on employee performance during trial period, and internal company factors.
Summary: We are seeking a talented individual with both excellent customer service and administrative support skills for a busy phone-based position (does not see clients in person) with a local Heating & Cooling service. There may be growth opportunities with this company, for the right person.
Primary Job Function:
Customer service, to include dispatching, sales coordination. Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting. This position will also be responsible for maintaining efficient internal controls, adherence to accounting policies and other company policies and procedures. Responsible for collections of receivables.
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received.
- Create dispatch ticket for all service calls.
- Dispatch Service Technicians from home to first call.
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Maintain the dispatch board / schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2 – 3 days out
- Contact customers with a “Parts Pending” status as parts are received for scheduling.
- Maintain the maintenance agreements, including billing, scheduling, and staging of materials, database information, customer hard files and renewals.
- Order parts for special orders.
- Update customer files as information is received from installation. (Extended warranties, equipment info, new customers, Birthday tickler file, etc.)
- Maintain customer history files in database
- File service orders
- Prepare paperwork for all manufacture warranty parts
- Facilitate return of warranty parts
- Update service database from service ticket
- Compare service timecards and work orders to service schedule.
- Compare time cards to GPS Report
- Check service time cards for accuracy.
- Pull checks and charge slips and compare to invoices.
- Prepare daily deposit
- Post daily deposits against accounts receivable
- Invoice installation jobs and T&M work
- Process customer financing.
- Assist managers with written correspondence to vendors & customers as needed.
- Process checks for payment against Accounts Payable and Notes Payable maintaining a good credit standing.
- Maintain all Co-op programs offered to the company
- Process payroll and maintain payroll employee records.
- Responsible for timely 941 tax deposits and other payroll tax liabilities.
- Calculate and pay sales commissions
- Provide Job costing data for every 5th job or as directed.
- Maintain current pricing on all job cost spreadsheets.
- Purge old files periodically to archive
- Maintain all insurance data, including policies, certificates of insurance, vehicle insurance, etc.
- Act as the administrator for all workers compensation claims.
- Take & schedule incoming sales appointments
- Process all sales related packet information daily – job progression form to be completely filled out.
- Provide assistance in completing job packets.
- Resolve customer differences.
- Other duties as assigned
Certain key business indicators that will measure the effectiveness of the Front Office CSR. These include the following:
- Number of customer complaints due to scheduling.
- Number of return trips/call backs due to scheduling inefficiencies.
- Accuracy of customer history files.
- Filing of service orders.
- Accuracy of customer Maintenance Agreement files.
- Timeliness of warranty part processing.
- Follow up on pending or recommended work
- Timeliness and accuracy of reporting.
- Cash Flow Management
- Close books by 12th – 15th of month.
- Departmentalized & Consolidated Financial statements by the 15th.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required • Advanced computer skills
- Bookkeeping skills, customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Drug Free
Dress Code: Business casual (face-covering or mask may be required – please bring your own and they may also provide masks)
Timekeeping: Kelly Webtime (email w/instructions will be sent separately)
Kelly Services, Inc.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.