- Job date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 08:44:43 GMT
- Expected salary: $20 – 28 per hour
- Job title: Kelly: Mobile Technology Analyst in Android MDM at Dow Chemical -Ã?????????Ã????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã
- Company: Kelly Technology
- Location: Auburn, MI
- You have 3-5 years using/supporting Android Mobile Devices, their operating systems, concurrent with Computer or Server Infrastructure experience!
- We need someone who is hand on in Android to work with the team to bridge the gap between device and Mobile Device Management (MDM); think an internal Tier 4 agent.
MS Intune/Azure, MS Teams, MobileIron, Android for Enterprise (In lieu of AZURE, server expertise or managing infrastructure would be replacement)
- This indefinite & open-ended contract role with Kelly is in Auburn MI at Dow Chemical.
- Will be remote at first then transition to daily onsite; let’s bring you to Dow!
- Great way to build your corporate support experience with a collaborative Dow IT team!
- Monday-Friday 8:00 PM-5:00 PM!!
- $20.00-$28.00/hr. and commensurate to experience, Let’s talk!
The Mobile Technology Analyst in Android MDM’s main responsibilities will be to assist with setup and configuration of infrastructure services, documentation of mobile services, and support of mobile devices.
- The Mobile Technology Analyst will be responsible for assisting a technical and service manager of the mobile service: build and design the Android mobile service as well as the mobile service in general.
- Knowledge of cloud and server infrastructure will be critical.
- Understanding of the Android OS and growing into the team’s Android expert will be an important part of success.
- Deploys mobile device management policies and applications
- Coordinates large scale Android deployments with internal customers
- Work with application teams to ensure mobile software deployment standards are followed, appropriate testing performed and follow up on issues
- Troubleshoots problems to locate root cause and appropriate fixes in expedient fashion
- Provides client support and technical issue resolution in support of other teams
- Prepares standard reports
- Manages testing of all patches, critical updates on a timely basis
- Documents or revises user and technician training manuals and procedures
- Coordinates deployment schedule with customer and appropriate IT personnel
- On call support is required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Critical Success Factors:
- Strong logical and analytical thinker with attention to detail
- Appropriate risk taker who can anticipate risks and mitigate in the moment, and is able to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions
- Comfortable under high-stress and exhibits poise and focus
- Awareness of general application development life-cycle (Requirements, Design, Build, Test, and Implement)
- Manage own work effort in multiple projects with little supervision
- Entrepreneurial mindset, resilient and energized by frequent change
- Innate and insatiable curiosity about new technologies, with the ability to quickly learn and exploit cutting edge offerings to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrate continuous improvement mindset and creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, creative and comfortable with various communication media and is able to engage technical and non-technical audiences
- An ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical individuals
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- 3-5 years of experience in computer and server infrastructure support
- A preferred candidate would have 3-5 years using/supporting a Mobile Android device. As well as 3-5 years of Computer or Server Infrastructure experience.
- The candidate would also work well in a team and be able to complete assigned work individually using Agile methodology.
- US Citizenship is required
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Azure Device Management (Intune)
- Deep Android knowledge including troubleshooting, and implementations
- Experience with Android for Enterprise (Android for work) implementations
- Experience with other Mobile Device Management Platforms (MobileIron, Airwatch)
- Experience installing, patching/maintaining, and troubleshooting applications and operating systems on Mobile devices
- Experience with monitoring of ticketing system, prioritizing problems, supporting projects, and supporting enterprise level infrastructure
- Basic understanding of Network infrastructure and troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of IT security
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- This role is supported by the Kelly Centralized Recruiting Team, not your local Kelly branch.
- For immediate consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on MyKellyJobs:
- Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.