- Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 06:54:56 GMT
- Expected salary: $11 per hour
- Job title: Laundry Attendant
- Company: RHW Management Inc
- Location: Lenexa, KS
Who Are We?
RHW Hotels is a well-respected hotel management company based out of Overland Park Kansas with 19 properties throughout Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska. We are made up of creative professionals who are committed to helping our business grow and providing excellent service to our guests through integrity, commitment, and leadership.
We only the hire the best and we take care of our team. We are a family organization and each person is extremely important to us. We show that through the Perks and Benefits we offer to each employee. We offer Health Insurance, 401k, Vacation Days after 6 months of employment, Referral Bonuses, Hotel Discounts and a trip provided by us after 5 years of employment.
When you join RHW you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the RHW family, a group of talented women and men who drive guest satisfaction, give back to our communities and exceed guest, associate and investor expectations.
The purpose of the Laundry Attendant is to provide the highest level of service to our guests by ensuring that the hotel’s guest room linens are kept clean and in excellent condition in accordance with Marriott standards.
- Sort, wash, dry and fold all hotel linen and towels
- Use properly all soaps, chemicals and equipment for cleaning linen and towels
- Clean laundry equipment, vent screens, drains traps and lint filters
- Maintain and rotate a supply of clean linen and towels
- Assist Director of Housekeeping in monthly linen and towels inventory
- Assist Director of Housekeeping in monthly soap and chemical inventory
- Maintain the linen discard log on a daily or weekly basis
- Keep the laundry room, housekeeping office and housekeeping storage areas clean and organized
- Clean suites/rooms when needed
- Operate housekeeping and laundry equipment in correct and safe manner
- High School Diploma/GED Preferred
- Hospitality experience Preferred
- Must be able to stand for up to 6-8 hours daily
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds alone
Powered by JazzHR