- Job date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 07:33:13 GMT
- Expected salary: $14 per hour
- Job title: Laundry Attendant
- Company: Hilton
- Location: Nashville, TN
As Laundry Attendant, you will
- Receive and sort dirty linens.
- Pre-soak stained linen.
- Set aside unusable linen in the appropriate discard area.
- Load washers according to the instructions. Know load limits.
- Prepare proper concentration of cleaning chemicals.
- Dry, fold and store linen in the appropriate location.
- Clean lint filters in dryers daily.
- Clean behind and above dryers on a weekly basis.
- Keep laundry room clean. Mop floor as necessary.
- Follow proper OSHA/HAZCOM procedures.
- Never allow the linen to sit on the floor.
- Perform other duties as required.
Prior experience as a Laundry Attendant is helpful. To be successful, you will need basic English communication skills. This job requires standing and walking 100% of the time, regularly bending, pushing, pulling, carrying, and the ability to perform repetitive motions for the entire shift. This job requires you to be able to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50lbs. We administer pre-employment background checks.
We Make A Meaningful Difference In The
Lives Of Our Team Members, Who In Turn
Deliver Memorable Customer Experiences And
Produce Exceptional Results For Our Owners