- Job date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 08:57:56 GMT
- Expected salary: $11.5 per hour
- Job title: Laundry Attendant
- Company: TriWorth
- Location: Riverview, MI
Pay: $11.50 per hour plus additional $.50 increase after 90 days of employment; benefits eligible
Are you dependable? Enjoy an active and strong team-environment? Are you detail-oriented and caring?
Reino Linen Service is a family-owned and operated company around for more than 75 years! Meeting the growing demands of our customers – hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout Ohio and Michigan.
We’re looking for Laundry Attendant’s to join our team! Do you want to help us clean up?
What’s in it for YOU?
- Weekly pay
- AUTOMATIC 50-cent/hour raise after your first 90 days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance after 60 days
- 401k with company match after six months
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- On-the-job training and opportunities for growth
What will you do?
Not surprisingly – laundry. Albeit industrial laundry. Safely identifying, moving, unloading, and sorting laundry. Supporting our clients, culture, policies/procedures, and your coworkers
What does it take to be successful?
- Dependability, flexibility, detail orientation and a positive attitude
- Working with awareness for your safety and your coworkers’ safety too
- Walking and standing for long periods – working OT
- Tolerating the hot and cold temperatures of an industrial laundry
- Lifting 40 pounds – Pushing/pulling 35 lb carts
- Working cooperatively and positively with coworkers and leaders
- Identifying and sharing needs, concerns, and opportunities for improvement
- Moving from one task to another as production needs shift
- Participating in training and safety operating equipment
Do you want to champion a cleaner today and a greener tomorrow? Be a laundry leader with us.
Reino is an AA/EEO Employer