- Job date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 07:53:21 GMT
- Expected salary: $60000 – 80000 per year
- Job title: Locker Room Attendant, Clubhouse Houseperson, Housekeeper
- Company: Snowmass Club
- Location: Snowmass Village, CO
Chef De Cuisine $60,000-80,000 per year (Full Time Year-Round)
Line Cook $18-25 per hour (Seasonal)
Dishwasher $17-23 per hour (Seasonal)
Housekeeper $17 per hour + piece rate (Seasonal)
Black Saddle Housekeeper $16 per hour (Seasonal)
Clubhouse Houseperson $17 per hour (Seasonal)
Open Until Filled -Start Date: June 1st
Locker Room Attendant $16 per hour (Full Time Year-Round)
Job Knowledge, Core Competencies, and Expectations
- Able to maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the locker room.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform required role in emergency situations.
Attend to locker room needs of club members and guests.
- Washes restroom floor; wipes mirrors and walls; cleans basins, lavatories, and steam room, sauna, and showers.
- Restocks supplies including tissue, toilet paper, towels, soap, shampoo, razors, and after-shave lotion
- Maintains the inventory of supplies.
- Wash and transports towels to and from the laundry area.
- Cleans and empties garbage cans and baskets.
- Cleans and maintains hot tub, sauna area, and other special facilities and equipment in the locker room.
- Wipe down and clean all gym/fitness equipment in the gym and fitness room.
- Maintain towels for the pool area when in season.
- Maintain towel supply in all fitness areas.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Completes other assignments made by the Director of Housekeeping.
Licenses and Special Requirements
- Locker rooms are gender-specific
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Able to meet and perform the physical requirements and to work effectively in an environment, which is typical of this position.
- Frequent lifting, bending, climbing, stooping, and pulling.
- Frequent repetitive motions.
- Continuous standing and walking.
- Able to lift, pull or push 30 pounds.