- Job date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 07:59:54 GMT
- Expected salary: $52000 – 58000 per year
- Job title: Logistics Customer Service Representative – Direct Hire
- Company: PeopleShare
- Location: Broomall, PA
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Job Details for Logistics Customer Service Representative:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Pay Rate: $52k to $58k/yr – depending on experience
- Yearly bonus offered
- Direct Hire
- Great benefit package!!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Logistics Customer Service Representative:
- Process incoming orders and input PO information into system
- Communicate with logistics department and provide updates
- Clear customs for direct shipments
- Update customers on delivery status
- Respond to all customer inquiries and complaints
Job Requirements for Logistics Customer Service Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, logistics, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in SAP is preferred
- Prior Import/Export experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) – King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.