- Job date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 05:49:04 GMT
- Expected salary: $16 per hour
- Job title: Lot Attendant – Driver
- Company: TERRA Staffing Group
- Location: Tacoma, WA
This company works with businesses all over the world with the shipping and logistics of cars, trucks and other large cargo.
This is a TEMP TO HIREposition where you will get the opportunity to drive brand new cars. The supervisors want to ensure your success, and will provide great training and make sure you’re ready before you get in the driver’s seat.
Available schedules are on theDAY SHIFT.
LOT ATTENDANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving new vehicles between lots
- Reading and following purchase orders
- Check tire pressure
- Check car batteries
- Prepare vehicles to be shipped to dealerships
LOT ATTENDANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability work in outdoor weather conditions – frequently getting in and out of vehicles
- Drive standard (manual) and automatic transmission vehicles
- Be comfortable parking in tight spaces and operating vehicle in reverse
SCHEDULE:Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm. Occasional overtime is required.
LOCATION:Tacoma – This location is not bus accessible, reliable transportation is required.
Interested in this Lot Attendant position? Apply today! Or give us a call at to learn more and schedule an interview with a recruiter.