- Job date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 05:28:26 GMT
- Expected salary: $14 per hour
- Job title: Lot Attendant
- Company: All Roads
- Location: Baltimore, MD
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * Inspect all vehicles dropped off for service repairs to complete an open repair order
- Maintain accountability of vehicles and keys in the lot
- Help with clean up around the shop and lot (including break room/wash room/lunch room/dyno room and steam room)
- All other duties as assigned
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life and supplemental insurance offerings
- 401k with company contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Employee referral bonus program
This job operates in a professional shop environment. This role uses standard detailing equipment and tools.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to climb, lift, reach above head, and squat frequently. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 7:30 am – 4 pm.
Occasional travel to other company locations may be required, approximately 5%.
Required Education and Experience * High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to drive manual transmissions
- Must be able to use a pressure washer, lift truck and hand truck
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Norris Automotive Group does not provide H1-B sponsorship. No security clearance required for this position.
Norris Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Norris Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR