- Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 08:01:42 GMT
- Expected salary: $11.75 – 14.5 per hour
- Job title: Lot Attendant – Sales
- Company: Sheehy Auto Stores
- Location: Annapolis, MD
Sheehy Auto Stores is currently on the lookout for talented Automotive Lot Attendants who would like to join our family as our business continues to grow.
We are looking for Full Time and Part Time Associates Starting out at $11.75-$14.50 per hour. As the Automotive Lot Attendant you will be able to use your skills in greeting the customer, assuring the vehicles are kept in great conditions at all times, the lot is well attended too and our customers see something great when they first enter our locations.
- Make certain all inventory vehicles are clean and presentable to the public
- Prior to final sale, ensure the vehicle is ready for delivery
- Ensures that buyer guides and stock tags are placed in vehicles per Company and government guidelines.
- Cleans driveway and walkways, removing debris, ice, and snow, as necessary.
- Installs seat, steering wheel, floor protection and key tags in all vehicles taken in for service.
- Ensures that all vehicle keys are returned to the appropriate location; ensures that all vehicles in the lot(s) are locked, with the windows rolled up, and keys securely stored.
- Follows all company policies and procedures. Informs supervisor of any illegal activity
- Consistently remains engaged with management, team leads, fellow team members, and processes, to foster successful working relationships with all internal and external Clients; consistently maintains follow up systems that encourage repeat and referral business and contribute to Client satisfaction.
- Immediately communicates with management, whenever a concern or situation arises??
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
- Superior customer service skills
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver’s license