- Job date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 06:20:32 GMT
- Expected salary: $15.5 per hour
- Job title: Machine Attendant – Microwave
- Company: Tyson Foods
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
We are offering a $500 Bonus Referral for all new hires. The starting pay for this position is $15.50/hr. with $1.00 shift increase for second shift. We have open positions for first shift.
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world’s expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer advancement opportunities and steady work. This facility operates five days a week.
This position is responsible for operating machinery and could include ongoing production flow while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
- Must be willing and able to lift boxes of meat up to 70lbs.
- Must be able to learn microwave adjustments necessary to achieve target temperatures.
- Track the temperatures of the meat to achieve target temperatures.
- Make necessary adjustments to microwave.
- Must be able to properly keep tempered meat separated by pallet, unit and lot numbers.
- Track amount of meat tempered.
- Complete downtime sheet.
- Reads, comprehends and follows microwave spread sheet.
- Physically demanding due to amount of meat put through the microwave.
- Discards trash in appropriate containers and dumpsters.
- Understands sanitary procedures for using probe.
- The position will work in an environment with extreme temperatures ranging from 4F to 12F.
- Team member must adhere to all GMP standards and safety guidelines while performing job duties.
- Team member has an individual responsibility to report all possible deficiencies that could compromise food safety.
1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
When completing a Tyson Foods employment application, be sure to complete all tasks listed on the candidate home page. If not, you will see a message that there are 1 or more task(s) that require attention. Applicants for hourly production positions must complete the task to provide additional information to be considered from employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, .