- Job date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 22:57:27 GMT
- Expected salary: $8 – 12 per hour
- Job title: Membership Sales Counselor
- Company: Texas Family Fitness
- Location: Frisco, TX
The Membership Sales Counselor will educate potential new members about our club, amenities and pricing. The Fitness Consultant is responsible for conducting tours of the club, daily lead generation, prospecting and achieving sales goals. The Fitness Consultant will build relationships in and out of the club to ensure a strong referral base and community presence. The ideal candidate will be persistent, motivated and resilient.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times exceeding customer expectations. Assist potential members in selecting the appropriate membership option that best meets their health and fitness goals. Create memorable experiences for our customers and guests.
- Identify potential members through the use of promotions, networking, calling on businesses and community organizations, obtaining referrals and marketing. Make outbound calls to prospects and qualify leads & opportunities. Set appointments to achieve monthly sales goals.
- Represent Texas Family Fitness in the community and drive brand awareness. Develop and maintain relationships with and support of schools, community groups, organizations and individuals. Promote Texas Family Fitness health clubs and services.
- HS Diploma or GED, some college or continuing education preferred
- 1-2 years of prior sales experience preferred
- Computer proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing, Internet, software programs, & email
- Proven track record of success in sales, fitness, retail, customer service, or hospitality management
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends
- Ability to balance quality and quantity of activity to maximize results
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Personable, enthusiastic, optimistic and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude and collaborative team player
- Strong work ethic, integrity and professionalism
- Passion for health and fitness