- Job date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 07:36:04 GMT
- Expected salary: $30 – 35 per hour
- Job title: MRI Technician
- Company: US-OH-Mayfield Heights
- Location: Mayfield Heights, OH
$30.00 – $35.00 /Hour
Position Summary/Essential Duties:
- Performs MRI scans as directed by radiologist
- Patient care during visit to MRI
- Answers phones and arranges schedule for in-patient request
- Assures a safe and clean environment
- Maintains knowledge of technical skills
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment
- Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values
- Demonstrates successful technical/patient skills by efficiently implementing special procedure technology in the MR area
- Uses administrative skills to contribute to the successful operation of the department
- Collaborates effectively and in a timely manner with co-workers and clinical staff
- Provides age-specific care to patients from neonates through geriatrics.
- ARRT certified in MRI or RT (R) with MRI training Required Credentials,
License and/or Certifications:
- RT (R) or RT (MR)
Experience & Knowledge:
- MR scanning experience.
- Knowledge of sterile and surgical procedures.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
- Knowledge of MRI equipment and safety in MRI environment.
- Knowledge of radiology information system.
- Basic knowledge of oxygen tanks, suction machine and emergency equipment.
There is a $3,000 bonus with this position.**
- Will need to be flex on work schedule as will be asked with notice to cover employees on 1st shift PTO, etc.
- Will work 10 hour shift, M-F, rotating W/E’s & on- call to cover others.
- Requires 2 years of exp.
- IV exp.,
- Registered MRI,
- valid CPR certificate.
Process will be to check daily QC, paperwork, EMR , will escort patients back, interview patients for COVID safety, complete required exam, handle computer documentation. Requires a good communicator, will work the physician, will also place phone call to patients ×
Match a Job
Add in JobDiva Match Back Close
Saving Record to JobDiva…
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using sologig.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the workinretail.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the and both meet and comply with their provisions.