- Job date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 07:54:19 GMT
- Expected salary: $31.2 – 39 per hour
- Job title: MRI Technologist – Foothills
- Company: Boulder Community Hospital
- Location: Boulder, CO
Friday – Sunday – 12 hour shifts
Hiring Range $31.20 – $39.00 per hour, based on years of qualified experience. Expert level pay consideration may be provided above Hiring Range.
Boulder Community Health is a not-for-profit, integrated regional health system with facilities throughout Boulder and the surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide our community with the highest value healthcare in an innovative, patient-centric environment. Our vision: We are partnering to create and care for the healthiest community in the nation. BCH is known across Colorado for its clinical excellence in heart care, orthopedics, cancer care, surgery, primary care, emergency and trauma, urgent care, stroke care and neurology. Some 540 physicians in 54 medical specialties have privileges at BCH.
Performs all technical aspects of MRI procedures, consistently producing highest quality exams possible.
Education or Formal Training
1. Registered Technologist (ARRT) for Radiology Technology
2. Completion of MRI training (structured or on the job)
Special Qualifications (licensure, registration, etc.)
1. BLS by end of conditional period.
2. Active Registered Technologist (AART) for MRI, or MRI registered within:
a. two years from hire/transfer date for trainee, or
b. 18 months from hire/transfer date for registry eligible staff
One year MRI of experience/MRI training preferred
1. Prepare, position, transfer patient as needed.
2. Perform scans with proper technical factors.
3. Photographs and hangs scans as necessary.
4. Performs injection of contrast.
5. Schedules patients.
6. Works on call as scheduled and as needed.
7. Participates in quality assurance studies.
8. Performs daily quality assurance, maintains upkeep of equipment.
9. Performs clerical duties as needed.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
1. Stressful, lifting, background noise, cold
2. Dim lighting
3. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to constantly stand and walk. The employee frequently is required to stoop, crouch and twist. The employee is occasionally required to kneel, squat and sit. ã€€
4. The employee must be able to consistently support, push, pull and/or lift up to 10 pounds, frequently support, push, pull and/or lift up to 30 pounds and occasionally support, push, pull and/or transfer up to 50 pounds (for example, moving a patient from a wheelchair to a bed).
5. Functional physical demands include manual dexterity, fine motor skills and reaching. The following senses will be needed for essential duties of the job: speech, vision, hearing, smell and touch.
Uncompromising medical excellence, delivered with the values of respect and compassion. Since 1922, Boulder Community Health has built our reputation on this promise. As a community-owned and operated not-for-profit hospital and clinics, we remain dedicated to meeting the evolving healthcare needs of our citizens and providing access to high quality medical care. Our state-of-the art facilities are home to many medical professionals who offer an extensive range of medical services.
Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, adventure awaits you right outside your door. Big, beautiful vistas, serene snow-capped mountains, and a lifestyle conducive to enjoying the outdoors bring a truly fresh perspective to our practice of healthcare.
Surround yourself by natural beauty and an active, life-embracing community, while you enjoy state of the art facilities and equipment along with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health/dental/life, paid annual leave, tuition reimbursement and much more.
EOE/Affirmative Action/Drug-free workplace