- Job date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 22:00:14 GMT
- Expected salary: $22 per hour
- Job title: MRI Technologist
- Company: University Hospitals
- Location: Bedford, OH
9 hours ago
Help people get what they need while earning extra income. Shipt is a marketplace that provides fresh produce, household essentials, and more from trusted local stores. There’s never been a better time to join Shipt and earn on a flexible schedule.
– Accept local orders in the Shipt Shopper app
– Shop and deliver orders (door drop-off options available)
– Deliver a high-quality customer experience
Why choose Shipt?
– Extra income: Get paid weekly, keep 100% of tips, and earn up to $22/hr or more.
– Help your community: Provide a valuable service and form connections.
– Flexible hours: Choose your schedule and work when it’s best for you.
– Safety first: Door drop-off options are available – no home entry required.
– 24/7 support: Our support team is always ready to help.
– Free membership: Discover the convenience of same-day delivery for yourself.
– Join the family: Meet shoppers through online groups, events, and local meetups.
– Earn wherever you are: Shop around home or on the road.
– 18+ years old
– Reliable vehicle (model year 1997 or newer)
– Valid car insurance
– Current U.S. driver’s license
– Fresh produce selection skills
– Personal insulated cooler bag
– Ability to lift 40+ pounds
– Smartphone (Android or iPhone)
13 hours ago
For more than 90 years, University Hospitals Bedford Medical Center, a campus of UH Regional Hospitals, has served the residents of Bedford, Ohio and the surrounding communities. UH Bedford Medical Center is a full service, acute-care community hospital, offering adult and senior emergency services, a state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center, comprehensive imaging facilities and a network of primary and specialty care physician practices.
Hours: PRN position needed to cover some weekends and evenings.
Individuals in this role will be responsible for the following duties:
Performs MRI scans as directed by radiologist.
Patient care during visit to MRI.
Answers phones and arranges schedule for in patient request.
Assures a safe and clean environment.
Maintains knowledge of technical skills.
Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients, customers.
Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co workers. T
Takes responsibility for self development and supports a learning environment. Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values. Demonstrates successful technical, patient skills by efficiently implementing special procedure technology in the MR area.
Uses administrative skills to contribute to the successful operation of the department.
Collaborates effectively and in a timely manner with co workers and clinical staff. Provides age specific care to patients from neonates through geriatrics
Preferred: Siemens experience
Education: Graduate of Radiologic School of Technology
Certification: ARRT (R), MRI registry preferred or RT R with willingness to obtain MRI certification within one year from date of hire accepted, CPR
13 hours ago
The HiLo Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties. Move merchandise and throughout the warehouse from-receiving to a customer’s car door. Complete required paperwork necessary to support the function. Tag or mark orders as requested. Carefully move product from the staging or storage areas into the truck or trailer being loaded. Slot move product as necessary and complete the paperwork to support that function. Comply with all safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
Tasks & Accountabilities:
– Responsible for warehouse operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading activities of product processing and documentation and provide information regarding holes.
– Prior to the product being stored, count all product, compare to the manifest, and check all inbound shipments for damage, infestation and production dates
– Report shortages, overages, damage, the appropriate manager
Compare the quantify, quality, labeling and consignee address to the customer order to ensure all outgoing shipments are complete and correct
– Safely and efficiently operate machinery and equipment as required, and assist in the unloading or loading of product moving into or out of warehouse
– Participate in the physical inventories as required
– Maintain clean, neat, and orderly work areas and operate in a manner that promotes safety
– Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouses REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8 – 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
– Health, dental, vision insurance – available after 90 days
– Paid time off
– 401(k) plan
– Must pass drug screen
– Must pass background check
– Can lift 50 lbs
– Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 1 year of experience in related area of responsibility.Familiarity with MS Office applications web navigation & basic hardware functions.Operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise.
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.
– About Jooble
– ustomer support
– For ATS
– For Job Boards
– For Publishers
– Mobile View
– Popular Searches
– Jobs in USA
– Terms of Service
– Job Description
– Find job
– List of companies
– Desktop View