- Job date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 04:49:42 GMT
- Expected salary: $24 – 35 per hour
- Job title: MRI Technologist
- Company: BH Solutions Group
- Location: Ohio
Currently seeking an MRI Technologist for our client in the Cleveland area.
Responsibilities for the MRI Technologist
- Performs MRI scans as directed by radiologist
- Patient care during visit to MRI
- Answers phones and arranges schedule for in-patient request
- Assures a safe and clean environment
- Maintains knowledge of technical skills
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment
- Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values
- Demonstrates successful technical/patient skills by efficiently implementing special procedure technology in the MR area
- Uses administrative skills to contribute to the successful operation of the department
- Collaborates effectively and in a timely manner with co-workers and clinical staff
- Provides age-specific care to patients from neonates through geriatrics.
Requirements for the MRI Technologist
- Minimum two years’ experience is required
- ARRT certified in MRI or RT (R) with MRI training
- RT (R) or RT (MR)
- CPR Certification
- MR scanning experience.
- Knowledge of sterile and surgical procedures.
- Knowledge of MRI equipment and safety in MRI environment.
- Knowledge of radiology information system.
- Basic knowledge of oxygen tanks, suction machine and emergency equipment.
- Able to work a Flex Work Schedule, 10 hour shift Monday – Friday, rotating weekends & on call
Contact: Pam Beran
$24.00 – $35.00 hourly
Apply for the MRI Technologist position:
Founded in 1999, BH Solutions Group (BHSG) is a professional-level recruiting and staffing company that prides itself on providing customized, effective staffing services to businesses of all sizes.