- Job date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 06:31:07 GMT
- Expected salary: $15 per hour
- Job title: Online Casino Dealer *No Experience Needed
- Company: Evolution Gaming
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are pioneers in the Online Casino Industry and we are now looking for talent like you to join us in our Evolution!
When you add innovation and technological advances to a traditional casino, you get gaming of the future. In our Studio everything is “As Real as It Gets” except there are no physical players (customers), no physical gaming chips or cashiers. No loud noises coming from slot machines, loud music or distracting flashy banners.
Our dealers deal games using real decks of cards and spinning a ball on real roulette wheels. Many cameras, screens, monitors, lightning equipment, cables and wires that are mounted to each table. All that so that people from all over the world can play a game with you though the internet and a streaming video feed. We are dealing the games of the future!
You’ll be dealing cards, spinning the wheel, and announcing the winning results. It’s a like hosting your own TV game show, except the players aren’t in the studio – they’re live-streaming the games to their computers, tablets and smartphones.
#1. APPLY ON SMARTRECRUITERS
#2. COMPLETE A VIDEO INTRODUCTION BY CLICKING
Our Work Environment Is:
- Safe and hygienic
- Enclosed, TV studio environment
- Not public-facing
- No physical players, no gaming chips
- Work while seated
- No transaction calculations, you deal and our internal systems do the rest!
- $15 Per Hour + Unlimited Potential for Customer Tips
- 10 Days of Paid Vacation Time Off Annually
- Paid Breaks + Earn Tips During Breaks
- Guaranteed Full-Time or Part-Time Positions
- Full Game Technique Training & Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program ($300 per Referral)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Discounted On-site Gym
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
- Centrally located modern studio environment with break room & refreshments
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug & background checks
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Wear an assigned uniform and maintain professional appearance standards
- Service-minded with excellent communications skills and a positive attitude
- 1-2 years of work experience in a service-oriented role
- Responsible, dedicated and dependable
With 8 studios globally and over 8000 employees, Evolution Gaming is adding its second location in the US market with the highly anticipated opening of our Philadelphia studio which will serve many of the world’s best-known gaming brands operating within the state.
Our scalable games model allows thousands of players to play in a single game of roulette. You’ll benefit from the same scalability as opposed to traditional tipping arrangements that have a limited number of players.
We are a publicly traded company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the market cap surpassing 10 billion dollars.
Videos To Watch