- Job date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 23:31:59 GMT
- Expected salary: $25 – 28 per hour
- Job title: Online Content Development & Delivery Administrator
- Company: Kelly Services
- Location: Raynham, MA
Rate: $25-28/hr based on experience
Client: Johnson and Johnson
Length: open ended contract opportunity
Contract position with Kelly OCG (Outsource Consulting Group). You will receive benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
*this client requires you to useyour own laptop *
The Johnson & Johnson Institute Online Content Development & Delivery Administrator is a highly-engaged, motivated and creative individual responsible for supporting the development and delivery strategy for the content posted on Johnson & Johnson Institute Website. He/she will collaborate with internal partners to develop existing video assets into usable meaningful educational online content for DePuy Synthes & Ethicon aligned with business strategies.
- Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
- Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance.
- Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter work area. Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc).
- Support Digital Education Solutions strategy to drive visibility and JnJInstitute.com growth; identifying new, effective, and innovative ways to improve associated processes.
- Ensure all content created meet compliance accuracy and copy approval requirements.
- Support digital led efforts and special projects where required, adhering to pre-defined processes.
- Transcribe video assets, development of mastery tests, if required
- Edit videos based on quality standards & curriculum design
- Create video playlists where appropriate
- Create LMS modules and mastery tests where appropriate
- Create online curriculum to complement live education where appropriate
- Collaborate with Professional Education Subject Matter Experts to ensure strategic imperatives are being met, supporting priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or equivelent experience
- 1-3 Years serving in a content development capacity; Medical Device experience preferred
- High technological and business aptitude
- Experience in sales consultant and interaction and marketing preferred
- Experience with content development including Articulate and iMovie is preferred
- Experience with adult learning and education is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate with team effectively to positively influence collaboration, drive results and achieve desired outcomes in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Experience with responsive design content editing using a content management system.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to execute with accuracy. Able to support compliance and validation efforts.
- Proficient with Word, PPT, Excel and learning new systems
- Ability to photocopy, print, file, and complete necessary data entry
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, when necessary.
- Time management skills are required
We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B. No third-party suppliers.
There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at [email protected] ; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.