- Job date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 07:58:11 GMT
- Expected salary: $117000 – 155000 per year
- Job title: Online Marketing Manager
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Full-time$120,000 – $160,000 a year4 hours ago
– Unlimited paid time off
– Paid time off
– Analysis skills
– Facebook advertising
– Communication skills
– Project management
– Bachelor’s degree
Full Job Description
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed’s labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to our story with you.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
San Francisco Bay Area Base Salary Range: 117,000 – 155,000 USD per year
is seeking an online search marketing manager to manage large-scale digital user acquisition programs across the globe. This is a chance for an experienced online marketer to work on a site with 200M unique visitors a month across more than 60 countries and 30 languages. The SEM Manager will work the online marketing team to help people get jobs by using Indeed. The ideal candidate has experience managing user acquisition channels with little supervision with particular expertise in paid search marketing (SEM). You can work independently, are innovative and resourceful, making the most impact with the least amount of resources. Although you are creative, you are also analytical data ultimately drives your decision making process. You are an excellent collaborator, able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the success of your initiatives. You are not satisfied with the status quo and always look for ways to make the program better. What you will do:
– Work with the technical SEM team members to execute global paid acquisition campaigns
– Maintain, monitor, and optimize paid channel performance Analyze and report results to the team and stakeholders
– Give guidance about paid search strategy and account optimization Lead paid acquisition experiments and make recommendations based on results
– Talk to internal business teams and translate the business requirements into search strategy Expand, grow, and transform current paid acquisition programs
– 5+ years experience in performance-based, direct response online marketing with significant budget responsibility
– Strong record of continuous positive account performance
– Expert in paid search marketing using Google and Bing & other search engines. Other advertising platforms like Quora, Yelp, Nextdoor, Blind, Reddit are a plus.
– Solid knowledge of and experience with Facebook Advertising and Apple Search Ads
– Experience with remarketing, display, app install, or video campaigns a plus
– Extreme resourcefulness to work independently and self driven in a fast paced environment
– Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
– Python & SQL experience is a plus.
– Adaptable and self-motivated in learning new software and processes
– Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
– Excellent written communication and project management skills
– Proficiency with Google office suite programs
– Bachelor’s degree (Economics, STEM or a related field a plus)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. Pursuant to the SF FCO, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
View our bounty of perks: 
View Indeed’s Applicant Privacy Terms: 
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-, or by email at at least one week in advance of your interview.
Show full job description