- Job date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 22:46:49 GMT
- Expected salary: $14 per hour
- Job title: Online Marketplace for Housing Rentals – Cust Svs
- Company: Kirsten and Associates
- Location: USA
On a day-to-day basis, agents can expect to participate in the following activities:
- Handle inbound calls and messages from guests and hosts with issues relating to activities such as website issues, profile issues, property issues, and more.
- Provide knowledgeable, friendly platform support to the worldwide community and properly resolve guest and host challenges as needed by phone and/or messaging.
- Research and troubleshoots problems using available resources.
- Escalate issues appropriately.
- Respond professionally to inbound contacts, including urgent situations.
- Compose thoughtful, articulate, and accurate messages.
- Problem solve, mediate, and negotiate.
- Providing service with Patience, empathy, a unique ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
- Efficient in writing and verbal communication.
- Able to provide knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service.
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems.
- Strong mediation skills and experience working with users to identify best solution.
- Experience with policy work, or help resource project management.
- Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources.
As a Kirsten & Associates Agent, you will have access to PPO Affordable Health Care and Dental Coverage for you and your family.