- Job date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 07:18:48 GMT
- Expected salary: $51000 per year
- Job title: PACT Addiction Specialist
- Company: VinFen
- Location: Hyannis, MA
We are seeking a compassionate, dynamic outreach worker to provide outreach services to clients living with psychiatric conditions living in XX. The PACT worker will provide service coordination to an assigned group of clients. The PACT worker will conduct comprehensive assessments of client’s psychiatric histories, mental status and diagnosis, physical health and develop and implement treatment plans in accordance with the individual client’s needs.
This is a fast paced, community based position geared toward helping clients engage in the recovery process and become a part of their community. Using a motivational interviewing and strengths based rehabilitation approach, PACT workers engage with clients and help them evaluate their current life circumstances compared to their hopes, dreams and plans for the future.
Response to Covid-19
Vinfen continues to follow the guidelines determined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Connecticut Department of Public Health. Vinfen leadership along with Vinfen’s medical staff are closely monitoring the pandemic on a daily basis and make decisions that are best for the safety and well-being of the Vinfen community.
Our response to promote safety during the coronavirus includes:
- Hiring process conducted via virtual and phone interviews
- Virtual New Employee Orientation and Virtual Training
- Work from home arrangements available for eligible positions
- Laptop and iPhone provided for eligible positions
- Increased sanitation measures in all programs and group homes
- Weekly virtual wellness and virtual group gatherings scheduled to maintain sense of community with team members
- PPE provided to all positions working closely with others
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
*A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
*Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plas
*Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
*Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
*Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
*Educational Assistance and Remission Program
*$500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
*Other generous benefits and perks!
Founded in 1977, for 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that “transforms lives” by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with 2,800 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut.www.vinfen.org/careers.
My Job. My Community. My Vinfen.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: social services, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, Direct Care, psychology, mentor, mental illness, mental health, disability, developmental disabilities, behavioral, rehabilitative, psychiatric, outreach worker, outreach services, human services, nonprofit, autism, crisis, trauma, advocacy, developmental disability, recovery.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselor or related degree along with related licensure required.
- Prior Human Services experience.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Strong time management, writing and organizational skills
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers’ license for at least one year.
- Become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
Hours per week
New Hire Sign On Bonus
License check and vehicle access required