- Job date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 07:15:48 GMT
- Expected salary: $16.5 – 18.5 per hour
- Job title: Parking Attendant, Parking Sales Technician
- Company: Town Of Vail
- Location: Vail, CO
The Town of Vail, Colorado, the premier mountain community and international resort, is seeking guest service gurus and champions, to join our winter parking team. Sound like you? Parking Booth Attendants are responsible for collecting parking fees and maintaining records for parking structure operations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for collecting parking fees from customers with accuracy and a smile.
- Prepare and complete accurate records and reports.
- Assist customers in a courteous manner, and answering general questions with a fun positive attitude.
- Perform various traffic control responsibilities.
- Responds to citizen and guest questions, concerns and complaints in a timely, courteous and helpful manner to exceed expectations.
- Monitors all radio traffic; communicating with appropriate coworkers and management when necessary.
- Audit cars in parking lot and monitors parking facilities for space availability and safety concerns.
- Change signage at parking locations and communicate as needed to guests.
- Uphold the Town of Vail values.
- Drive Town of Vail vehicles.
- All other duties as assigned.
Parking Sales Technician
$17.50 – $18.50/hour
Parking Sales Technician needed to assist with the sales and inventory of all types of seasonal parking passes and value cards. Also responsible for maintaining the accounting functions of the pass system and value card to account for all of the revenue collected.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.