- Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 04:40:37 GMT
- Expected salary: $11.5 per hour
- Job title: Parking Garage Attendant (Maintenance) – Full Time
- Company: JACK Entertainment
- Location: Cleveland, OH
Parking Garage Attendant:
Reporting to the Valet/Parking Garge Supervisor; the primary responsibility of the EVS Garage Attendant is effectively maintaining a clean, healthy, and safe as possible environment in all parking areas.
- Cleans ash tray urns.
- Maintains cleanliness of customer restrooms.
- Maintains cleanliness in all parking areas; sweeps and picks up trash in and around the JACK Cleveland Casino Parking Garage.
- Familiarizes self with the proper use of all cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Clean, water and maintain landscaping/shrubs around drive.
- Power wash pavers and drives as needed.
- Light snow removal in winter months around drive apron as needed.
Who we are:
As a company, we are JACK Entertainment in case you couldn’t scroll up, we are a recognized leader in the gaming and hospitality industry and a champion for good in the community. We believe in making the company a great place to work and play! We make it easy to join the fun, strive to amaze always, frequently challenge the status quo and regularly let our team members know they make a difference.
We strive to provide an amazing work environment, with lots of awesome team members, and a pretty relaxed atmosphere.
PERKS AND BENEFITS FOR BEING A TEAM MEMBER AT JACK:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Free Parking
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Discounted Team Member Meals
- Education Assistance up to $3,600 a year
- 401(k) Savings Plan and Match
- Health and Safety Mandates Strictly Enforced
- Paid Breaks
THE SMALL DETAILS:
There are a couple of things that we need from you to make sure you’re the right candidate:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to continuously perform repetitive hand, arm, and shoulder motion.
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (4 hours).
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling employee conflicts.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.; and, have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel.
- Respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects, and not be frustrated by changing priorities and unforeseen obstacles to achieving objectives.
- Ability to speak distinctly and persuasively.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work a flexible shift to include nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must be a team player.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Previous housekeeping or janitorial experience preferred.
Some knowledge of proper chemical usage preferred. * Meets the attendance guidelines and adheres to departmental and company policies.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Not Required
Education : High School