- Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 04:27:17 GMT
- Expected salary: $20 per hour
- Job title: Parks Weekend Attendant
- Company: City of Monona
- Location: Monona, WI
Under the direction of the Parks & Recreation Director, the Parks Weekend Attendant performs all functions necessary for the maintenance of the City’s parks, greenways, roadway boulevards, building grounds, and park facilities. Daily work plans are discussed with daily review of progress. There is frequent interaction with the public and other parks/public works staff.
This is a seasonal position from April 10 through Oct. 10, 2021. Hours are weekends only, Saturday and Sunday, generally 7:00-11:00 a.m.
This position will be open until filled.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive; other duties may be required and assigned.
- Directs patrons to park areas and provides instruction for use.
- Opens and closes park facilities.
- Picks up litter; cleans rest room facilities; cleans shelters.
- Assists with special facility arrangements and special events.
- Inspects parks, playgrounds, and other facilities on a regular basis.
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance to equipment, grounds, and any park structures
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalency is desired.
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license upon application and maintain such during entire course of employment