- Job date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 00:51:11 GMT
- Expected salary: $27000 per year
- Job title: Part Time Customer Service Specialist for Online Coaching Business
- Company: Priority VA
- Location: Atlanta, GA
This leader uses a variety of vehicles to connect with her audience to ultimately fulfill her mission to give liberation to all.
Your primary focus is to ideally respond and/or delegate requests sent into the general mailbox. This equates to a couple of hundred emails a day! The goal is a zero inbox! This role will start off part-time and move into a full-time role.
You go to great lengths to make sure customers are happy and you really enjoy people! You are unflappable happy to work in a non-competitive environment where no one is jockeying for titles or clout. We have fun, work hard and have a coaching approach to all we do. If you don’t want to be coached instead of coddled, this is not the role for you.
This brand lives out its values of integrity, responsibility, excellence, and joy. You will work hard, but you’ll have a blast on the ride.
This is a remote W2 Part-Time position (20 hours/week) with a set non-negotiable annual salary of $27,000 with PTO, paid sick leave, prorated profit sharing, and an annual coaching stipend.
- You’ll get to be a part of a fast-growing global business and need to be able to manage a high volume of requests.
- This is absolutely a dream job, the executive is a badass leader who believes in coaching and mentoring her employees and wants to see everyone succeed.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Results-driven–zero inbox
- Cheerful attitude
- Works well autonomously in a remote environment, but enjoys being collaborative
- Understands the organization and departments to efficiently get requests where they are needed
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator
- Tech-savvy: Proficiency or ability to quickly master Gmail, Google Drive, Slack, Ontraport, Vimeo, Wistia, JotForm, and Asana
- Secret Code: Who runs the world
- Facebook Group & Online Community Management experience preferred
- Both methodical and uber resourceful
- Enjoys both tactics and strategy: can think in the clouds and in the weeds
- Has a growth mindset
- Must enjoy that every day is going to be different
- Take feedback with an open mind
- Enjoys working with a driven, fiercely feminist founder
- Knowing Ontraport is a plus
This client’s foundational principle is that we take responsibility for our own thoughts, feelings, actions, and results. We show up with integrity, we focus on solutions rather than on problems, and we coach ourselves so that we can perform at the highest level. We are collaborative and any challenge in the business belongs to all of us to solve. If that sounds amazing to you, keep reading.
This job is perfect for you if:
- Fast-paced doesn’t scare you, it excites you
- You look at feedback as a gift
- You get the online business industry and have worked with a life coach before
- You like working at home, autonomously
- You’re excited about growing with a company and expanding your interpersonal and communication skills as the business grows.
This isn’t for you if:
- You don’t maintain organization in your personal or work life
- Learning new things is stressful for you
- You’re looking for a temporary position or part-time side gig
- Are unwilling to adapt and work collaboratively
- You’re a business or personal life coach for others, or want to be one
- Are put off by the use of colorful language in your work environment
- You’re afraid of making mistakes or take it personally when you do
This is an hourly position. 20 hours per week. Approximately 4 hours a day, during normal business hours 9 am-6 pm EST
You must be:
- Gain satisfaction serving customers
- Friendly, engaging, and tech-savvy
- Resourceful: you’ll figure out problems on your own
- Extremely detail-oriented. You didn’t miss our secret code in this application and you’ll make sure we know what it is.
- Familiarity with coaching and thought work, or the willingness to embrace it.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inbox management (responding to inquiries, routing requests, and troubleshooting customer challenges)
- Managing Community Facebook pages, approving members, canceling others and scheduling daily posts, and engaging with comments.
- Social Media Inbox Management
- Scheduling Emails in Ontraport (We’ll train you!)
- Organizing coaching applications, compiling coaching requests
- Develop, maintain, and optimize workflows for routine customer service related tasks
Required Skills: (Training available for the right candidate)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency or ability to quickly master Ontraport, Dropbox, Google Drive, Gmail, Slack, WordPress, Vimeo, Wistia, JotForm, Asana, and YouTube
- Strong understanding of new technology. You’re the techy one of your friend group.
- Knowledge of online business and the life coaching industry
Fill out your application on this page. Our hiring process has multiple steps, but we promise, we’ll move as quickly as you do!
Be prepared to spend some time on skills assessments, preparation of a short (1-3 minute) video telling us why you’re perfect for this role, and a few rounds of short video interviews with our team.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Powered by JazzHR