- Job date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 05:40:14 GMT
- Expected salary: $15.5 – 16.65 per hour
- Job title: Part-time Seasonal Warehouse Attendant Immediate Openings (up to $18/hr)
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Joliet, IL
HOURLY PAY RATE:
Earn $15.50-$19.65/hr*, plus benefits and a $250 bonus
*The base pay for this role is $15.50-$16.65/hr. We are offering temporary shift premiums through Dec 2020.
- LIMITED-TIME OPPORTUNITY.
- Earn $3/hr more when you select an early morning (1:30am-6:30am) shift for $18.50-$19.65/hr pay*
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
PART-TIME JOBS WITH BENEFITS AVAILABLE NOW. TRAINING IS PROVIDED, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Join our fulfillment center team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon deliveries. Choose from a variety of part-time shifts and start getting health care benefits, a 401(k) savings plan, pre-paid tuition assistance, paid time off, and more. Plus, we’re currently offering a $250 sign-on bonus.
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep everyone healthy. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
REASONS YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT AMAZON:
- $250 BONUS: Earn more with a sign-on bonus.
- COMPETITIVE PAY: Our pay rates are competitive and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Amazon.
- COMPELLING BENEFITS: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- CAREER GROWTH: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders within groups spanning across Amazon. The opportunities for growth are everywhere.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE: The Amazon Career Choice program will pre-pay 95% of tuition and fees to help support your future educational goals. Through this program you’ll be able to earn certificates and associate degrees in high-wage, in-demand occupations such as aircraft mechanics, computer-aided design, machine tool technologies, medical lab technologies, nursing, and many other fields. For regular, part-time employees, the program will pay up to $1,500 per year in tuition, textbooks and associated fees for up to 4 years.
CHECK OUT WHAT SOME OF OUR EMPLOYEES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEIR JOBS:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
AMAZON IS HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF ROLES IN YOUR AREA:
Sort Centers – It’s no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week.
- High school or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit .