- Job date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 04:33:37 GMT
- Expected salary: $30000 – 33000 per year
- Job title: Part Time Social Worker for Manhattan High School
- Company: Counseling in Schools
- Location: New York
CIS counselor will provide mental health counseling and overall support to high school aged students and their families utilizing individual, group and family modalities. The work will involve collaborating with teachers and school administration. Due to the high school buildings currently being closed, the counselor will be able to provide this work using virtual platforms such as Zoom.
This position is 3 days per week beginning immediately through June.
Applicants should be seeking a part-time position.
- Licensed Master’s level degree in Social Work or related mental health field
- Computer and data entry skills
- Time management skills
- Professional communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative, motivated
- Community Engagement
- Experience in school-based programs, preferably with grades 9-12
- Experience in crisis intervention and de-escalation
- Experience using teletherapy
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Salary Range: Salary is $30-33K for 3 days per week to begin asap.
Powered by JazzHR