- Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 01:07:27 GMT
- Expected salary: $14 per hour
- Job title: Patient Safety Attendant Float Pool PRN
- Company: HCA Healthcare
- Location: Irving, TX
Medical City Healthcare – Division Float Pool
The Patient Safety Attendant / Screener participates in high quality, patient-centered care by providing continuous observation and monitoring of high risk patients. In collaboration with the patient care team, the PSA ensures the patient environment is free of obstacles and minimizes risk of falls and accidental or intentional self-harm.
The Screener participates by operating a station designed to control access of individuals that present to facility access points. In collaboration with the patient care team, the Screener screens individuals to ensure the patient and staff environment is free of potential exposure to respiratory illnesses and infectious diseases. The Screener provides guidance to patients and visitors on the appropriate pathways, following established protocols. The Screener may assist with directing patients, traffic, or monitoring in remote locations.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING:
- This PRN position requires a minimum commitment of 2 shifts every 4 weeks
- This position requires floating to multiple hospitals within Medical City Healthcare
- East Pod: Medical City Denton, Frisco, Plano, Las Colinas, McKinney, Dallas, Lewisville
- You will be assigned to one facility for a duration of 12 weeks, based on need
- This positions pays $14/hr
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region’s largest, most comprehensive health care providers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and includes 16 hospitals, 8 off-campus emergency rooms, 11 ambulatory surgery centers, more than 4,400 active physicians and 17,000 employees and licensed for 3,424 patient beds.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides access into a healthcare career and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all resumes and assessments. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AHA or ARC Basic Life Support (BLS) offered during orientation