- Job date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 07:59:31 GMT
- Expected salary: $15 per hour
- Job title: PM Shift Lead – Five Guys Paddock Shops – Starting Up to $15/Hr
- Company: Estep & Company
- Location: Louisville, KY
Five Guys is a family-run burgers and fries joint giving customers craveable, from scratch food and making sure they get more than they expect.
Everything we do is REAL. Real produce, buns, beef, people and service. No cutting corners here. Every single thing we do is REAL. From how we greet customers to how we talk to each other as a team.
If you’re an experienced REAL restaurant manager, consider a career with Five Guys.
- Real work/life hours of operation. Most locations open at 11:00 am and close at 10:00 pm. And no drive thrus.
- Comprehensive and customizable benefits – medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K) with match.
- Career growth opportunities with more than an estimated 1000 new locations planned across North America.
- Real bonus plan in addition to your base pay. We have 2 Secret Shops each week and everyone on your team working during those shifts are eligible.
What are we looking for?
- You are all about creating a great place to work for your team.
- You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are fanatical about serving amazing food with a big smile.
- You are — honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your team.
Five Guys Core Convictions
- R emain Humble – It means you’re never “above” having to do the dishes.
- E xceed Expectations – Consistently give them more than they asked for.
- A lways Do The Right Thing – Let your conscience be your guide…and your grit.
- L ead By Example – Show them what it looks like to be a great leader.
We’re a group of people passionate about what we serve, who we are as a company and how we work as a team. All Five Guys employees are ready to pitch in and are fun to be around.
There’s nothing at Five Guys that didn’t come from a whole lot of trial and error and the thousands of people who have joined our crew over the years. As long as we stay focused on giving customers the best experience each and every time, Five Guys will remain true to our roots as a family business, doing things the right way for the right reasons.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Powered by JazzHR