- Job date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 23:46:16 GMT
- Expected salary: $10 per hour
- Job title: Practice Court Ball Attendant
- Company: Miami Open Jobs
- Location: Miami, FL
Practice Court Attendant:
- Assist with Practice Court office in handing out balls and towels to athletes.
- Liaison with virtual Practice Desk managers to resolve any problems.
- Maintain COVID compliant protocols in your area
- NOTE-this is not a Booking position. All booking will be done remotely via email through separate position.
Schedule: Approximately 30-60 hours per week, depending of schedule. Must be able to work weekends and all days of the tournament.
- A range of skills are required for this position. Some of the most important skills include:
- Self-starter and problem-solver – able to be managed remotely
- Must have excellent Customer Service
- High level of communication skills
*Tennis knowledge is recommended
- $10 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to work 30-60 hours per week?