- Job date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 05:58:37 GMT
- Expected salary: $45000 – 60000 per year
- Job title: Preventive Maintenance Sales Representative
- Company: Chiller Systems Service, Inc.
- Location: Lakewood, CO
If so, you may be a great fit in our organization as Preventive Maintenance Sales Representative. In this role, you’d be working with the President and the Sales team to reach out to new leads as well as our base of thousands of existing customers via phone and email, making site visits, closing sales for preventive maintenance contracts, and then handing those sales off to the Operations team for service. Industry experience is not required! We will provide you with all the support and training you need to be successful. We are so excited to bring this person on board.
We deliver best-value, turnkey commercial HVAC services to enhance operational performance and savings for companies of all sizes throughout Metro Denver and the Colorado Front Range. Locally owned and operated since 1997, our in-house team creates customized solutions within each client’s budget and personally services all equipment. Our small company size enables faster response times, along with greater accountability, transparency, and flexibility. Our loyal clients appreciate our professional expertise and guidance, reliability and attention to detail, and consistent follow-through. Advising our customers on how to Go Green to save money and energy is one of our long-standing passions.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an organization on the cutting edge of commercial HVAC technical innovation, that is known for extraordinary service
- Support for your growth with mentorship and resources to learn and improve on an ongoing basis
- A fast-paced environment where each day brings different challenges/opportunities
- A commitment to professional development with resources to learn and improve on an ongoing basis
- Ability to work with a team of caring professionals who truly value teamwork
- Competitive pay with comprehensive benefits including health insurance, short and long term disability, Choice time off, paid holidays, sick leave, supplemental insurance through Aflac, family discounts at Verizon, and memberships to either the Denver Zoo or Museum of Nature and Science, as well as to Costco or Sam’s Club.
What we’ll expect from you and what you’ll be doing:
- Leveraging your passion for sales, diligence, perseverance, and follow-up skills to reach out via phone and email to new leads and to existing customers that don’t already have preventive maintenance contracts and setting appointments for site visits with Facility Managers in a wide range of businesses.
- Using your ability to ask great questions, active listening, authenticity, and caring to build strong relationships and learn more about customers’ and leads’ ongoing commercial HVAC service needs during site visits.
- Using your strong attention to detail, organization, and computer proficiency to create quotes in our preventive maintenance software program.
- Engaging in long-term follow-up and closing sales for preventive maintenance contracts.
- Collaborating with and coordinating handoff of service contracts to the Operations team.
- Other duties as assigned. This is a very teamwork-oriented environment and everyone pitches in and helps each other, even if it’s outside of their usual job description.
- Minimum one year of successful inbound and outbound sales experience
- Authorization to work in the US
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Facility Managers or Property Managers and/or selling ongoing recurring maintenance contracts is ideal but not required
- Local candidates only (this position requires site visits with leads and customers)
Total compensation includes a base salary of $45,000 – $60,000 annually plus uncapped commissions (which will most likely range from $15,000 – $30,000) based on a combination of skills, experience, knowledge, and performance; plus the benefits listed above.
Chiller Systems Service, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.