- Job date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 08:59:52 GMT
- Expected salary: $75000 – 80000 per year
- Job title: Product Development Manager – Food Industry
- Company: CyberCoders
- Location: California
We are a growing multinational food products company servicing all segments of the marketplace foodservice, cash and carry, retail, specialty and international markets. We are looking for someone who loves food to join our Product Development team.What You Will Be Doing
– Leads the technical guidance and work direction in product developments and improvements to existing products, through commercialization.
– Establishes key technical performance indicators and measures to ensure progress to commercialization and implementation consistent with project timelines.
– Leads the commercialization phase of projects by developing product and process specifications
– Conducting plant testing for selected prototypes.
– Ensures that products and processes have met initial quality assurance, safety and risk assessment requirements.
– Partner closely with Sales/Marketing, Culinary, Operations, QA, Purchasing, and Finance groups to determine development team priorities and drive project
– Develops specifications and finished product preparation targets.
– Prepares commercialization summaries and project reports.
– Transitions project to Production/Operations
– Apply technical expertise in areas including product and process development and continuous improvement, sensory studies, ingredient-and-package material interfaces, shelf- life testing and consumer acceptability.What You Need for this Position
– Product Management: 8 years (Required)
– Management: 5 years (Required)
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)What’s In It for You
– Dental insurance
– Health insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Life insurance
– Paid time offSo, if you are a Product Development with experience, please apply today!
Security Clearance will be needed – therefore, only US citizens can be considered.