- Job date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 04:58:56 GMT
- Expected salary: $60000 – 70000 per year
- Job title: Professional Development Manager | Association of University Technology Managers
- Company: Texas Society of Association Executives
- Location: Texas
- Develop, implement, manage, and evaluate program content for all association meetings. Includes the Annual Meeting, in-person courses, regional meetings, virtual and online professional development, and training.
- Manage virtual program logistics, including speakers, presentations, software and virtual platforms and vendor relationships.
- Serves as staff liaison to subject matter expert planning committees.
- Recruit and manage speakers; manage speaker expense reports as needed.
- Develop and manage budgets related to assigned training programs and meetings.
- Coordinate all program related support including collection of all session materials; speaker biographies; audio visual needs and presentations.
- Work in coordination with the sponsorship manager as needed to meet budget expectations.
- Provide content for meeting prospectus and programs as assigned. Proofread and review meeting publications (prospectus, program, etc.).
- Coordinate CEU program for meetings. Create, collect, and submit required CEU forms on behalf of attendees.
- Prepare meeting evaluations and compile responses for distribution to staff and committees.
- Analyze evaluation results, recommend improvements to committees and staff.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in instructional design or related field a plus.
- Three years’ experience working for an association in developing program content for meetings and educational training.
- A minimum of two years’ experience managing Learning Management System (LMS) or related experience using information systems to manage work, measure quality, or generate reporting and controls required.
- Experience hosting and/or providing technical support for webinars
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing virtual and hybrid educational events.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with staff and membership with a high level of diplomacy and effectiveness.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to translate strategic thinking into actionable plans and results.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience creating, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Business Docs and experience working with an association management software, iMIS preferred.
- Proven ability to evaluate curriculum, identify gaps in training and implement new programs.
- Experience in and knowledge of adult learning, and web-based instruction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel is required.
- Ability to work successfully in a remote environment required.
Additional Salary Information: We have great benefits, paid vacation, holidays, 401(k), and more.
About Association of University Technology Managers
AUTM is the nonprofit leader in efforts to educate, promote and inspire professionals to support the development of academic research that changes the world and drives innovation forward through technology transfer. Our community is comprised of more than 3,000 members who work in more than 800 universities, research centers, hospitals, businesses, and government organizations around the globe.
Connections working at Association of University Technology Managers
More Jobs Like This
Strategic Association Management Today
Texas Veterinary Medical Association Yesterday
Round Rock, Texas
Texas Society of Health-System Pharmacists 6 Days Ago
BACK TO TOP
Help is on the way!
We’re sorry you are having trouble applying for this job.
Please try loading this job using the following link before submitting your help request:
Please provide details:
Submit Help Request
For career center support please call 1-888-491-8833
Posting Packages from $70
Find qualified candidates to fill your open position through a targeted posting on our job bank.