- Job date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 01:31:34 GMT
- Expected salary: $75000 per year
- Job title: Program Coordinator
- Company: American School Counselor Association
- Location: Alexandria, VA
Alexandria, Va.-based 40,000-member organization with small staff seeks highly motivated and team-oriented program coordinator to support association activities in professional development, awards and recognition. Position is primarily virtual and requires the ability to balance tasks and responsibilities in a variety of roles.
Support operational needs of ASCA training and education, awards and recognition.
- Contribute to increasing organizational efficiency
- Provide excellent customer service
- Coordinate registration and logistics for educational events including webinars, onsite trainings, annual conferences, etc.
- Coordinate training contracts and agreements based on the procurement guidance process and policies.
- Act as primary customer service contact responding to and re-directing member/customer inquiries.
- Maintain records in ASCA databases, including AMS, CMS, and LMS.
- Assist workflows including, invoices, purchases, training certificates and award applications.
- Suggest solutions for streamlining internal.
- Assist with website management and perform edits and updates as needed.
- Manage the deliverables for training events (book shipments and event close out reporting).
- Maintain and update all necessary documentation for National Board for Certified Counselors approval.
Awards and Recognition
Support the ASCA Recognized ASCA Model Program (RAMP) and School Counselor of the Year Program (SCOY)
- Maintain records in ASCA databases.
- Communicate with individual participants and state leaders.
- Coordinate reviewers, Lead RAMP Reviewers and RAMP Team Captains
- Provide training for reviews and awards processes.
- Field questions via phone and e-mail.
- Review score reports.
- Notify participants of status in programs
- Support promotion of programs through websites and announcements
- Assist in coordination of award items
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in management, business, communications, or related field preferred.
- Three years’ experience working for associations or non-profits preferred.
- Experience with program coordination/support preferred.
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with staff and membership with a high level of diplomacy and effectiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a remote environment required.
- Some travel required (dependent on current travel restrictions and health guidelines).
Additional Salary Information: ASCA offers a competitive compensation package that includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; paid vacation and sick days; retirement plan.
Internal Number: 1001
About American School Counselor Association
The American School Counselor Association (ASCA) is the foundation of 40,000 members that expands the image and influence of professional school counselors through advocacy, leadership, collaboration and systemic change. ASCA empowers professional school counselors with the knowledge, skills, linkages and resources to promote student success in the school, the home, the community and the world.
Connections working at American School Counselor Association
More Jobs Like This
National Council for Behavioral Health Today
Electronic Software Association Today
BACK TO TOP
Association CareerHQ is provided by
ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership
Discover what else ASAE offers to help you on your career journey
The job you are trying to reach from google was originally posted at Association CareerHQ.
Help is on the way!
We’re sorry you are having trouble applying for this job.
Please try loading this job using the following link before submitting your help request:
Please provide details:
Submit Help Request
For assistance with:
Association CareerHQ Website and Technical Support
Phone: (888) 491-8833, ext. 1009
Questions regarding Association CareerHQ products, services, policies, or ASAE
Phone: (202) 626-2891
American Society of Association Executives™ (ASAE), 1575 I St. NW, Washington, DC 20005, P. 888.950.2723, F. 202.371.8315 or P. 202.371.0940 (in Washington, DC). © Copyright 2019 ASAE. All rights reserved.