- Job date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 03:13:16 GMT
- Expected salary: $13 – 15 per hour
- Job title: Program Director
- Company: The Little Gym
- Location: Katy, TX
What we expect from you…
- Teach amazing classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!) As a Program Director, you will spend 50% of your time teaching.
- Provide outstanding customer service and membership experience. We treat our members like family here.
- Our parallel bars are high and so are our standards! You’ll be the one to oversee our program quality to ensure every class meets or exceeds the curriculum expectations put forth by The Little Gym International.
- You’ll be training & evaluating the team to keep everyone at the top of their game to help us maintain our bragging rights as #1 Children’s Fitness Franchise.
You’d fit in here if…
- You’re totally open to being a goofball and love giving high 5’s. (A background in child development, physical education and/or gymnastics helps as well)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school class mates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
Perks of the Job:
- A competitive wage (we want the best, so we pay the best!)
- An experienced team – you will work with a loyal and dedicated group of instructors with tenure from 1 – 15 years at The Little Gym
- A positive working environment – we pride ourselves on having high team morale
- Paid training – when you start, as well as ongoing training opportunities
- Bonus opportunities, incentives, and team outings (we like to have fun around here!)
- A pretty rad boss – Ms. Angela loves her team and works hard to take care of them!
- Free class tuition and other significant discounts for your own children
- We work in gym attire and socks (no shoes, no problem!)
- Coming to work each day, knowing you are making a difference in the lives of hundreds of children each week
Over the last 15 years, our staff members have come from a variety of backgrounds, including elementary education, retail, business management, sales, athletic training, stay-at-home moms, college students, kinesiology, and a variety of others. If you have a willingness to learn, a positive attitude, and a passion for making a difference in the world, we can train you on the rest! If you, or someone you know would like to apply for this rewarding opportunity, please send an email to [email protected] We can’t wait to meet you!
Compensation: $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
When you work somewhere this fun, it doesn’t even feel like a job.
Want to wake up excited to go to work every morning, confident that you’re making a difference while having a blast? You’ve come to the right place. The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for children ages 4 months through 12 years. Programs offer children a Springboard to Life’s Adventures by using movement-based learning and imaginative play to help build the confidence and skills needed at each stage of childhood.
For over 40 years, our trained instructors have nurtured happy, confident kids through parent/child classes, gymnastics, dance and sports prep, plus enjoyable extras like camps, Parentsʼ Survival Nights and Awesome Birthday Bash parties. As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. We are looking for fun, outgoing, talented individuals who are looking to make a difference in their community. If this sounds like you, check out our open positions!