- Job date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 07:52:19 GMT
- Expected salary: $49336.81 per year
- Job title: Project Manager – Online Learning
- Company: Hillsborough Community College
- Location: Ybor City, FL
Class Code E10022
Job Title Project Manager – Online Learning
Classification Job Title Project Manager
Full Time/Part Time Position Full Time
Position Number EFC1000091
Requisition Number 20208
Department GWS/DAC VP Academic Affairs
The position requires at least a Bachelor’s degree in a field relating to the specific project of assignment and at least three years of prior-related work experience.
Substitute of Experience for Education Permitted No
- Plans, organizes, implements and coordinates a complex institutional program, related to online learning.
- Manages project aspects such as development, submission of reports, budget preparation/recommendations and regulatory and procedural compliance.
- Proposes institutional policies and procedures applicable to the project.
- Develops and maintains database of courses and course materials.
- Acts as liaison to college faculty and staff.
- Counsels and advises participants regarding their progress toward meeting their goals as well as those of the project.
- Executes all components of managed projects, leading important discussions and meetings, asking questions, and managing detailed project reports.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
- Master’s Degree (in project management, instructional design or related field)
- Able to work with confidence in fast-paced environments
- An excellent communicator able to tailor both verbal and written information for a variety of audiences
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, documentation, and process improvement skills
- Thrives in a startup environment
- A creative and collaborative problem-solver capable of analyzing complex challenges and proposing well-considered options
- Online teaching experience
- Course development experience
Supplemental Job Information
Candidates should have experience successfully managing all phases of a project’s life cycle in higher education – from early scoping, estimating and planning activities through execution, delivery, and post-project reviews. Experience with detailed project performance monitoring and reporting is also required. Professional experience in development of learning products is a plus.
Additional Documents Required
In order to receive full consideration, applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and a copy of your transcripts.
Campus Ybor City
Location 29 – Collaboration Studio
Pay Basis Annually
Job Open Date 08/31/2020
Job Close Date 09/22/2020
Open Until Filled No
Responsible Hiring Manager Richard Senker, Laurie Saylor
Job Category Professional/Managerial
Job Type Full-Time Regular