- Job date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 06:31:44 GMT
- Expected salary: $12 – 15 per hour
- Job title: Public Area Attendant
- Company: Courtyard
- Location: Middleton, WI
North Central Group maintains high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at our properties and has taken additional measures to make our protocols even more rigorous.
Our team members are the foundation of our company’s commitment to excellence. North Central Group takes great pride in the inclusive culture we have created across our portfolio of exceptional properties. Join our family-owned business where we create a fun, safe and supportive environment for our team members to thrive and grow in.
- Mission and Core Values: At NCG, we strive to be the best and offer you the best career
- Room to Grow: Learn from the best in a friendly and positive work environment and gain the confidence to provide exceptional service
- NCG Cares: As a family-owned business, each Team Member is an extension of the NCG family
- There is always time for fun: We celebrate our Team Members and reward their successes
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible work schedules
- Enjoy discounted hotel stays at applicable hotels
Our friendly Public Area Attendant provides our guests with clean and comfortable accommodations, all while delivering outstanding service.
- Clean and restock property’s public areas to include but not limited to lobby, pool, fitness center, stairways, hallways, elevators and property patio
- Ensure lobby furniture is in good condition, organized and guest ready
- Ability to help in other housekeeping areas
- Properly handle, label and store cleaning supplies and cleaning equipment
- Ability to perform task-oriented repetitive functions consistently and on-time
- Friendly customer service to brighten the day of our property guests
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliability and honesty
- Desire to contribute to a supportive and effective team
With nearly 40 years of hospitality expertise, North Central Group consistently delivers exceptional service to our guests, clients and to the communities in which we live and work. Our company operates 25+ award-winning properties in five states within the Marriott and Hilton family of brands. Check out our jobs at and join our growing team!
North Central Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.