- Job date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 07:59:55 GMT
- Expected salary: $15 per hour
- Job title: Punch Press Operator- 2nd shift
- Company: Pro Staff
- Location: Fridley, MN
2nd shift: 4:15pm- 2:45am Monday-Thursday
Pay: $15/hr with potential raises after 30, 60, and 90 day training period!
- Operates a variety of punch press equipment to produce metal parts that meet print specifications. May include basic machine set-up.
- Working a punch press, gathering product that is coming out of the machine to inspect and stack.
- Light assembly with nuts and bolts and could eventually move to the fabrication area, putting metal sheets into the machine to be bent and formed.
- Uses a variety of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform part inspections before and during each production run.
- Monitors machines at all times for proper operation.
- Completes all shop traveler and timekeeping documentation as required for each job.
- Continuous learning with regard to machine operation in order to gain skills and proficiency to operate more complicated machines on more difficult work, including machine setup.
Requirements: Must pass company assessment, screening, and should have steel toed shoes.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please send your resume to [email protected] or call 763-780-0724 to inquire!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.