- Job date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 01:16:14 GMT
- Expected salary: $22.44 – 37.74 per hour
- Job title: Radiology Technologist Sr/MRI/UKHC
- Company: University of Kentucky
- Location: Lexington, KY
The MRI Technologist shall be responsible for performing Magnetic Resonance Imaging procedures in accordance with standards and practice set forth by ARRT and Department Policies and Procedures.
The MRI Technologist demonstrates a knowledge of the human structure and functions, patient care, positioning, principles of electromagnetic and computer sciences, magnetic protection and specialized techniques. Applies appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
Must have all of the following:
– Graduate of an accredited program in Radiologic technology
– Must hold Radiation Operator Certificate from the Kentucky Radiation Operators program and be registered in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
– MRI registry with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists within one year of hired date
– Must be CPR certified.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
MRI equipment operation and safety, PACS, RIS, CPR, KY State Radiation Certification, and AART.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? No