- Job date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 06:57:51 GMT
- Expected salary: $8.56 – 9 per hour
- Job title: Rest Area Attendant – FT-Temp (St. Lucie County Rest Areas)
- Company: Goodwill Industries
- Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL
Due to contract requirements, priority will be given to persons with disabilities.****
Perform duties to keep the North and Southbound Rest Areas on I-95 clean and well maintained for customer use; and contribute to the mission of Goodwill by presenting a positive image to the community, within the limitations of standard methods and procedures.
- Cleans areas in restrooms including toilets, sinks, floors, stall doors, soap dispensers, walls, ceilings and divider doors.
- Sweeps and mops foyer floor.
- Sweeps or blows off curbs and gutters.
- Cleans picnic tables and sweeps platforms.
- Refills soap supplies as needed.
- Maintains attendants’ room in a neat and clean manner.
- Empties trash cans and replaces bags.
- Picks up trash in flower beds, parking lot and around building; weeds flowerbed.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Demonstrate by words and actions a commitment to the Goodwill mission to help people with disabilities and other barriers to become self-sufficient, working members of the community.
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups as directed and maintain required level of knowledge pertaining to operating procedures, requirements, processes, and policies.
- Follow safety rules, ensure safe operating conditions are followed within area of responsibility, wear required personal protective equipment and clothing, and keep work area in clean and orderly condition.
- Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English and understand simple verbal and/or written instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and the general public in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to adhere to all safety procedures during all undertakings while on the job.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Physically agile; bending, lifting, stooping and stretching.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Use floor cleaning equipment, brooms, hoses, and required personal protective equipment and clothing.
People with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply
Pay Rate: $8.56 – $9.00/hr HHS04-29
Powered by JazzHR