- Job date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 06:05:01 GMT
- Expected salary: $12.32 – 16.1 per hour
- Job title: Room Attendant – Housekeeping
- Company: RHW Management Inc
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Who Are We?
RHW Hotels is a well-respected hotel management company based out of Overland Park Kansas with properties throughout Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska. We are made up of creative professionals who are committed to helping our business grow and providing excellent service to our guests through integrity, commitment, and leadership.
We only the hire the best and we take care of our team. We are a family organization and each person is extremely important to us. We show that through the Perks and Benefits we offer to each employee. We offer Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k matching, Vacation Days after 6 months of employment, Personal Days, Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, Hotel Discounts and a trip provided by us after 5 years of employment.
When you join RHW you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the RHW family, a group of talented women and men who drive guest satisfaction, give back to our communities and exceed guest, associate and investor expectations.
Provide the highest level of service to guests by cleaning and preparing suites/rooms for the guest.
- Clean assigned suites/rooms according to Systems Standards, this includes making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming carpet, washing dishes, and dusting furniture
- Place and restock usable items in the suites according to Systems Standards including paper items, soap, towels, matches and candy
- Clean immediate exterior entry areas and windows, according to Systems Standards
- Maintain and restock housekeeping cart each day
- Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to Inspector(ess) or designated area in a timely manner
- Accommodate guest special requests courteously
- Answer guest questions regarding the hotel and local area facilities and services
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Previous Housekeeping experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to work without direct supervision
- Must be able willing to learn and ask questions
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend and lift (up to 40lbs) during entire 8-hour shift.
- Must have physical stamina to maintain a constant level of activity during the entire workday
Powered by JazzHR