- Job date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 23:50:36 GMT
- Expected salary: $11 per hour
- Job title: Room Attendant
- Company: Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
- Location: Alabama
The Kingston Resorts is a 145 acre oceanfront resort on the north-end of Myrtle Beach. Less than 2 miles from Tanger Outlets and a short 20 minute trip to Broadway at the Beach. This resort is home to the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach, Kingston Plantation Condos, and Royale Palms. This means many opportunities to help you grow your career to the next level.
If you believe hospitality and a friendly smile are your strengths, we want to talk to you.
This position is specifically for the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort and is a full-time position. Schedules working from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, with holidays and weekends required.
Our starting rate for this position is $11.00 per hour; with PTO, health benefits plans, free health club membership and discounted travel program benefits for team members and their family.
Apply right now! It only takes a couple of minutes!
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Ensure that all equipment inside and around Guest rooms as well as in work areas and used when performing housekeeping responsibilities is in working condition
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
A Room Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
About this Employer
10000 Beach Club Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572-5304
385 Room Resort
At A Glance
Just minutes from shopping, entertainment and attractions, Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort features stylish guest rooms with private balconies; relaxed bars and restaurants, a Spa, and over 35,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space. Enjoy access to all Kingston Plantation Resort amenities, including Splash! Waterpark, sparkling resort pools and the Sport and Health Club, with tennis facilities, aerobics classes and an indoor pool.
An ideal venue for conferences, corporate gatherings and weddings of all sizes, we offer over 35,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor event space, including a stunning oceanfront lawn. The adjacent conference center has 14,400 sq. ft. of space, two registration desks, and large pre-function areas.
- Private balconies in all our oceanfront Myrtle Beach lodging and guest rooms
- Convenient location near Myrtle Beach activities, 100+ golf courses and things to do
- Access to Splash! Waterpark, Sport & Health Club and other amenities at Kingston Plantation
- Royale Day Spa, a full-service spa offering nail treatments, massages, wraps and more
- Myrtle Beach Resort deals and vacation packages
- Enjoy a variety of formal and casual on-site oceanfront and ocean view dining options