- Job date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 06:18:46 GMT
- Expected salary: $11 – 13 per hour
- Job title: Room Attendant
- Company: Radisson Blu
- Location: Fargo, ND
The Radisson Blu (newly rebranded!!)– Fargo is a full-service hotel committed to empowering the success and well-being of our employees by offering career paths in all areas of the hotel. From back of the house positions in our kitchen and housekeeping departments, to front-facing positions like guest service or restaurant serving, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect fit within our hotel!
We believe that our people are our number one asset and are always looking for great people to join our team. We are looking for those who are dynamic, resourceful and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you are a positive person and have a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to apply today! Help us make every moment matter for our guests and for our team.
As Room Attendant, you will be a vital part of the overall guest experience. You will be responsible for cleaning and preparing rooms for our overnight guests. A well-prepared room is one that is clean, fully stocked, and in good working order, which allows us to deliver an exceptional experience for our guests. If you have great attention to detail, take direction well, and like to follow a consistent routine, this might be just the job for you!
- Stock housekeeping cart with cleaning supplies, fresh linens and guest supplies.
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, and removing linen and trash.
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and other guest amenities, as needed.
- Clean other designated areas when assigned, including, but not limited to restrooms, public areas, offices, and meeting rooms.
- Ensure all hotel property is in working order. Report missing articles, damage, or mechanical problems to management or supervisor, as necessary.
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Turn in and log all guest property left in room or other public space.
- Attend pre-shift meetings to learn assignments and the day’s tasks.
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed (for example flip mattresses, move furniture).
- Ensure all rooms/assigned tasked are completed with the allotted MPR’s.
- Knowledge of housekeeping and laundry operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of proper use and storage of cleaning chemicals.
- General knowledge of equipment such as vacuums, commercial washers and dryers.
- Able to understand and speak some of the English language.
- Able to prioritize work assignments.
- Demonstrate genuine care for customers and employees.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- Full Time benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program