- Job date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 22:53:43 GMT
- Expected salary: $100000 per year
- Job title: Sales Counselor – Senior Living
- Company: Discovery Senior Living
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Discovery Senior Living is a family of companies which includes: Discovery Management Group, Discovery Development Group, Discovery Design Concepts, Discovery Realty Group, Discovery Marketing Group, and Discovery At Home, a Medicare-certified home healthcare company. With almost three decades of experience, the award-winning management group has been developing, building, marketing, and operating upscale, luxury senior-living communities across the United States. With a flourishing portfolio of more than 9,500 existing home or homes under development, Discovery Senior Living has become a recognized industry leader in creating world-class, resort-style communities.
Discovery Senior Living is looking for a Sales Counselor for our community Discovery Village at Dominion.
Exceptional Sales Professional
This is an opportunity to improve the lives of seniors while earning a potential compensation package of over $100K. We are looking for sales professionals who are highly skilled at discovering sales motivations, building relationships, overcoming objections and closing. Senior living experience is not required but a willingness and determination to meet sales and census goals is a must. The compensation for this position includes a base salary, outstanding commission earning potential and a comprehensive benefits package.
In this position:
- You will interact with seniors, their family member and other influencers as they explore their new vibrant living options.
- You will present the different lifestyles available at your community (Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care), and personalized care services in order to present a specific plan tailored to meet their needs.
- You will conduct community tours, host various prospect and professional events to build occupancy in your community.
- Five or more years of proven commission based sales experience
- Compassionate with an interest in working with seniors
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships and influence decision making
- Expert at discovering a prospects sales motivations and needs
- Quick, strategic thinker with the ability to understand and overcome objections
- Ability to close sales in person and over the phone
- Self-starter with a passion for sales and accomplishing goals
- Project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience working with sales CRM systems, tracking leads and sales activities
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.