- Job date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 08:12:37 GMT
- Expected salary: $12.32 per hour
- Job title: Seasonal Golf Course Range/Cart Attendant
- Company: City of Grand Junction
- Location: Grand Junction, CO
Seasonal Golf Course Outside Service Attendant $12.32/HR
About the Position:
Experience the new culture of hospitality at Tiara Rado and Lincoln Park Golf Courses firsthand as an outside service attendant: Tasks include the staging, cleaning, and detailing of the golf cart fleet, routine golf cart maintenance, the cleaning and picking of the driving range, amongst other standard golf course operational duties. Individuals should be self-starters, use common sense, love the outdoors, and be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
About Grand Junction Golf:
The City of Grand Junction golf division’s continuing goal for 2021 is to provide a safe environment for our customers and employees, as we provide an outlet to enjoy the great outdoors through the game. Join a dynamic team excited to create a golf experience that drives golfers to play Tiara Rado and Lincoln Park Golf Courses.
About Our Culture:
At the City of Grand Junction, we lead the way with continuous improvement, collaborative partnerships, and exemplary service. Our core values are demonstrated by our willingness to challenge the status quo, ability to work together using all areas of expertise to achieve a common goal, and commitment to fulfilling the needs of our community through thoughtful interactions. Core Values appear on all City job bulletins to reinforce our organization’s culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive, stage, and park golf carts.
- Clean, detail, and stock golf carts.
- Pick the driving range, at times lifting 50 lbs.
- Engage customers with a smile and a servant’s heart.
- Assist the golf staff with various operational duties.
What We’re Looking For:
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Desire to serve the customer with a smile.
- Ability to work outside and stand on hours.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Background check and drug screen required.
For hearing/speech/visually impaired dial 711 (TTY). Contact Human Resources at (970) 244-1512 with questions. The City of Grand Junction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.