- Job date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 08:59:52 GMT
- Expected salary: $70000 – 80000 per year
- Job title: Senior Accountant
- Company: Robert Half
- Location: Bridgewater, IA
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Do you enjoy a challenge and can keep up in a fast-paced environment? Is your goal to join a renowned company? Robert Half Finance may have the job you are looking for. Your tasks as Senior Accountant will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidate must possess top-notch analytical skills. This full-time position includes solid compensation, good benefits, and the possibility to grow. If you are already in contact with one of our Recruiting Managers please reach out to them directly to discuss this opportunity. If not, for immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to [email protected] or call April at 609-987-0786.
– Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
– Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
– Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
– Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
– Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
– Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
– Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
– Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
– Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
– Sage and QuickBooks experience preferred
– Detailed and have the ability work independently
– Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
– Self-starter and strong ethical standards
– Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
– Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
– Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
– Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
– SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
– Distinguished analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Must have excellent time management skills
– Current and relevant ERP system experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking ‘Apply Now’ you are agreeing to Robert Half .