- Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 08:36:01 GMT
- Expected salary: $15.75 per hour
- Job title: Senior Building Attendant
- Company: City of Yucaipa
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Under the direction of the Community Services Supervisor, the Senior Building Attendant supervises Building Attendants, and helps to plan and implement all Community Center activities.
Examples of Duties
The typical duties of this position include:
- Supervising part-time Community Center staff;
- Supervising drop-in programs, rentals and contract classes;
- Recruiting Contract Instructors
- Researching new programs and ideas
- Directing and supervising the collection of all fees, prepare daily records;
- Developing and maintaining on-going in-service trainings;
- Demonstrating superior seamless customer service, integrity and efficiency;
- Maintaining program records;
- Preventing dangerous situations, recognize emergencies, and take appropriate action;
- Effectively enforcing Community Center rules and policies;
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with staff and patrons;
- Communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Possess a valid California Driver’s License.
Possess or obtain a First Aid/CPR/AED certification within 60 days of employment.
Minimum one year experience in Community Center programming.
This position requires sitting, standing, walking, reaching, twisting, turning, bending, stooping, squatting and crouching in the performance of daily duties. This position also requires both near and far vision and acute hearing. This position will be working outdoors and may be exposed to extreme weather conditions.
$15.75 per hour, maximum of 950 hours per fiscal year
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Nick Johnson, Community Services Supervisor, at (909) 790-7460 ext. 425.
Interviews will be performed intermittently as applications are received. Job opportunity is open until filled.