- Job date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 22:38:33 GMT
- Expected salary: $65000 – 80000 per year
- Job title: Senior Media Analyst
- Company: Spark Foundry
- Location: New York City, NY
About Spark Foundry:
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Senior Media Analyst will provide analytic support and strategic recommendations for one of Spark Foundry’s client accounts. This position requires an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem solving, a strong command of online media, and an understanding of traditional media. The candidate must be a team player and responsive in a client service environment.
· Work with the Analytics Manager and the media teams to create measurable online and offline campaign objectives and key performance indicators
· Determine campaign data and tracking requirements – manage measurement systems for data capture and reporting
· Work with the Analytics Manager to perform ongoing analysis using Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc. to ensure the timely adjustment/optimization of campaigns, along with other client-specific analyses (such as campaign analysis, customer segmentation, and profiling and competitive market research)
· Build a body of knowledge on media, technology, and strategy performance with the objective of informing future media decisions on schedules, budgets, partners, and strategies
· 1-2 years’ experience within an analytics function in the marketing industry with at least 1 year experience working in online media
· Experience in the analysis of large data sets to develop insights and learnings (data mining)
· Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
· Experience with statistical analysis software products and research design
· Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
· Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry, such as attribution, data collection, targeting and privacy
· Must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools
· Knowledge of web measurement technologies:
o Ad serving platforms (e.g. DART) and digital display campaign performance data
o Website analytics software (e.g. Adobe SiteCatalyst, Test & Target)
o Knowledge of syndicated media research & systems (Nielsen, comScore, MRI, Scarborough)
· Technical computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, SAS)
· Database analysis skills (eg. MS Access/SQL)
· Data visualization skills a plus (e.g. Tableau)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.