- Job date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 08:52:38 GMT
- Expected salary: $160000 per year
- Job title: Senior & Principal Statisticians
- Company: RBW Consulting
- Location: USA
Supporting high profile sponsors across multiple therapeutic areas in phase I-IV clinical trials, you will be involved in every stage of the development of study protocols. From initial study design discussions and sample size calculations through to preparing clinical study reports, you will be at the heart of the team’s success. Every day will present you with new challenges, as you will review CRFs and data review guidelines, develop statistical analysis plans and analyse datasets and TLG specifications. In other words, you’ll be a statistical champion. With the ability to lead study activities when necessary, you will maintain oversight of third-party contributions, seeing to it that they’re meeting your exacting standards. Crucially, your capacity to deliver flawless integrated summaries for submissions (ISS/ISE), plus other documents for Health Authorities, publication or exploratory purposes, will ensure that the collective work of the team is being accurately reflected, shared and shouted about. In short, join them as either a Senior or Principal Statistician, and you will have the opportunity to tackle fascinating challenges, embrace sector-leading training and development opportunities, and take your career to the next level – all with the added bonus of a fantastic benefits package.
To excel as a truly brilliant Senior or Principal Statistician in this highly progressive team, you will:
- Have an MSc level degree in a relevant subject such as Statistics, Biostatistics or Mathematics.
- Bring at least 4 years of relevant industry experience to the team (if you’re applying for the Senior role) or 8 years of sector knowhow if you’re applying for the Principal role.
- Be well-versed in the clinical drug development process. This means you’ll also have a good knowledge of relevant disease areas, end points and the application of various study designs.
- Be proficient in SAS or R.
- Be quick to apply the highest industry and project standards to all that you do. That also means you’ll be fluent in the specifics of ICH guidelines.
- Be a team-player with the type of verbal and written communication skills that will make you a really vital addition to a visionary team.
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.